Yummy meal!

I am all about finding new things and tweaking them to my desire.  I love the new Philadelphia cooking creams!! Specially the tomato and basil flavor.  On the back of it was a recipe that I used and changed to make my own.  It was so good I wanted to share. Just to let you know because I coupon and shop sales most of the things in this were very inexpensive. 

Tomato and Basil Pasta
1/2 lb Italian sausage (ground)
1/2 lb ground beef
1 can diced tomatoes
1 tub of tomato and basil cooking cream (Philadelphia)
1/4 cup spaghetti sauce (leftover from another meal)
some cheese
some fresh basil
whole grain pasta (or whatever you have)

Cook the meat until brown.  Put meat, diced tomatoes, cooking cream, spaghetti sauce, and basil into crock pot on low for however long you need.  (I did it in the morning and it was fab at dinner time.)  Then add cheese to taste and a little more basil as crock pots can do a number on your seasonings!  Add pasta and yummy!!  Hope you enjoy this meal...we sure did!!! 

Comments

  1. Leave a comment if you try it! I wanna know if anyone else thought it was Ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on pinterest - this looks super yummy!! I've used the enchilada Philadelphia cream sauce (delish!); it looks like I'm going to have to give this a try!

    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts