Thursday, April 19, 2012
Counting My Blessings
1. My Salvation--it is definitely the most important blessing that I have!
2. My hubby (I can't say that enough)
3-5. My three beautiful children!! (they each bless me in their own unique way)
6. My home
7. Godly friends that encourage me!
8. Good health
9. Freedom to post about God!
10. Freedom to worship God!
11. A wonderful Church family
12. Freedom to own a Bible
13. A wonderful Savior
14. The peace that comes with salvation
15. The joy God gives me
16. A godly heritage
17. Teddy's salvation
18. The opportunity to stay home with my children
19. The opportunity to share the gospel (although I don't use it nearly enough...I am working on it!)
20. Food in my pantry, fridge, garage!!!
21. Personal needs are met!
22. The amazing gift of prayer (which I don't use as much as I should...working on that, too!)
23. Ability to use my gifts to serve the Lord
24. Ability to teach Puggles on Wednesday night (they are sooo cute!)
25. The Christian school Teddy gets to attend (and Danenn next year)
26. The Christian school Tommy gets to work for
27. An encouraging Pastor's wife!
28. My in-laws!!! (What a blessing they are!)
29. The U S of A!!!!!!!!!
And the list could keep going...but I really need to get off the computer and finish cleaning!!!!
Wow! Next time you feel discouraged or down about something, take time to make a list! It is always so wonderful to see all the ways God blesses you!!!! And this is not even nearly complete!!!!
Posted by Megan Knight at 12:53 PM