Ladies Fellowship

 Titus 2:3-4 "The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."

I am so blessed to be part of an amazing Church family.  One of my favorite benefits is Ladies Fellowship.  What a blessing to gather with sisters of Christ once a month to learn how to be more beautiful in God's eyes.  It is truly a Titus 2 thing!  When I go to the ladies meetings I get the opportunity to rub shoulders with some of the most faithful, loving, and godly women!  I get to learn from a Titus 2 lady!  Who would want to skip that!??  

Tonight was no exception.  As I continue to learn to really pray, I was excited that tonight's devotion was on The Garden of Prayer!  Isn't God so faithful to give us what we need to hear.  I am going to continue to meditate on the lesson tonight, given by a godly missionary wife.
As I post this I hope that you will remember  
Hebrews 10:25 "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together."  

But as a warning when you assemble remember to focus your hearts on Christ, and learn from the older, godly women that the Lord places in your life!  It is fun sometimes to get together to have a good time, but put Christ first.  I find it is a much better time to be had by all.  Also, we younger women have a tendency to exclude the older, or mature, women.  Don't!!  God wants us to learn from them.  They have so much experience and godliness that we can learn from!!  
Okay...I will get off my box!

I hope each of you that are reading this are in a church body that you can learn and glean from the Titus 2 ladies there!  If not, find a Titus 2 lady you can shoulder up to, and gain wisdom from her years.  And as you do that, you can become a Titus 2 lady to someone else.  Most of us are older than someone else!!  We could be the only example of Christ someone has.  

Now I know that this was a rambling post!! LOL!  But I hope that it encouraged some of you!

Comments

Popular Posts