Proverbs 31 Woman

I have been really wanted to blog to not only keep my family up to date on the happenings at the Knight house, but also to express all that I am learning about saving and being a good steward in my home! I have been studying the Proverbs 31 woman and realized that I needed to do more to save money and help around the house. I have been reading a couple books and also learning how to coupon! (I would love any great deals anyone sees...feel free to comment and let me know). You see God has the woman in a place of responsibilty for the things in the home including how we spend the money on a day to day basis. So I want to share what I am learning with whoever wants to hear!!!!! I hope that you too will strive to save money, not only because the "economy is really tough" right now, but because it is the RIGHT thing to do! God wants us to be good stewards of what were are given.

Comments

Popular Posts