Free Things

So last night I discovered free things in coupon shopping! WooHoo!!! Soooo exciting. Of course I only got a few because I wanted to be sure that they really were free! Going back tonigt to get more of the same things!!!! It is awsome!! I also saved a ton of money and only spent 49$ for groceries so far for two weeks. I still have to get a few things and am going to one more store to get the rest! (Got tired last night!!) Luckily we live in the ATL area and driving to different stores are pretty close (all within about 10 mins of eachother!)

Comments

  1. I would love to hear how you do this! I've never been able to figure it out without 1. spending money on things I don't need and 2. spending the entire day shopping. Any suggestions??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts