Good morning!

So last night I was too tired to really post much. But I want to tell about our family goings and try to update my blog a little. First our little bundle of joy has really been a joy. Lyla has been a very content little baby. She really has only been fussy a little in the evening, nothing like Andy that cried all afternoon and evening for seven months. She has finally gotten the hang of nursing, which is a blessing. She had to have her tongue clipped and that has made a huge difference in her nursing. She is starting to smile and look around and stay awake much longer. It is fun to get to know each little personality. She loves her brothers and sister. Specially Teddy! He just needs to start talking near her and she smiles and stares at him. She is definitely studying Andy. She keeps him in her vision when she can. He is the most protective of her. He tells people, "She is my baby Lyla." I am very thankful we haven't had any real issues with jealousy. There has been some need for attention to the three older ones, each at different times, but other than that things have gone well.
I am adjusting to life with four children. Not as hard as I anticipated! Actually it has been fun. One of the greatest blessings has been the peace I have with our family. I think I always knew we would have four children. Even though after having Andy I wasn't sure I would ever be able to handle another child. I have an overwhelming feeling that God has blessed us so much and our family is complete for now.
My beautiful blessing! Such a miracle!
I think it is amazing how God gives us the desire to have children, and He also takes that away and replaces it with contentment. Even if we were not sure we were done, He gave the doctor the peace...LOL! I am laughing, but it is very serious in reality. My body could not handle carrying another baby, and have another c-section. So in other words, our quiver is full now! What I find so amazing about that is that every time we go to do something, even a trip to the mall, I fill like we are making memories with our complete family. It makes it really special. We went to a trip to tour the local newspaper a few weekends ago with Teddy for a scouts thing. I wore Lyla in the moby wrap, held Danenn's hand and walked beside Teddy and Tommy who held Andy and felt so overwhelmed with our family. Maybe this doesn't make sense, but it is a really wonderful feeling for me!
Anyway, that is the quick update on our new addition and now that we have internet...more will come!!!

Comments

Popular Posts