Sorry!!

Life has been busy.  As I am sure many of you have had!  We have been running around lately trying to keep up with everything and so blogging has been placed on the back burner so to speak.  But, I wanted to write a quick update, with details later!  
April began with a BAM!  Tommy's High school band (aka large ensemble) went to Bob Jones University to compete in National Competition for AACS.  It was a fun time!!!  Then we prepared for the Spring Concert (all the while patiently waiting for the second grade teacher to have her precious baby so that I could begin subbing)!  The concert went amazing.  The set design turned out so much better than I hoped.  I can't wait to show you the pictures!
On the 14th the second grade teacher had her baby, which happens to be the same day Andy got really sick.  So they had to find a sub for the sub...LOL!  Wednesday I began subbing.
Friday was a wonderful day to celebrate our miracle graduating Kindergarten.  God has big plans for our little boy!  

Oh, yeah!!  By the way....on Monday, when Andy was sick, I took a little test and it told me.......


We are having a baby!

Our Fourth!

I am super excited and can't wait to get back to blogging all about our life, what God has been doing, and how He has been blessing us above what I deserve!

Until next week...when the subbing ends....

Comments

Popular Posts